Being able to evaluate and prove the success of your social media campaigns is key to securing continued senior management buy-in for your marketing work. It’s all about tying in results with broader business goals and getting maximum bang for your marketing buck. While setting up a robust social media measurement structure and process may take some time at the start, the effort will be worthwhile in the long run — take it from us.
If you’re not sure where to begin, here’s a quick overview on how you can get started with social media measurement:
- Conducting a social media audit on social networks and content
- Defining KPIs and metrics based on goals: awareness, engagement, conversions and followers
- Building an integrated and concise measurement structure
- Beyond vanity metrics: social media analytics tools to measure what matters
- Data-driven marketing: using data analytics to fine-tune social media strategy
Read our full guide on “Measuring the Bottom-Line Impact of Your Value Driven Digital Campaigns” or download the PDF version here.
Want to understand the power of your social media marketing strategy? Talk to us at [email protected]